How to get here
Our address: DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry, Thame OX9 2JW
Avoiding the bustle and congestion of Oxford City Centre the hotel is ideally situated 8 miles to the east of Oxford.
- Oxford Station: 13 miles away, 30-minute transfer by taxi.
- King's Cross/St. Pancras: 50 miles away. Regular train service running throughout the day, taking as little as 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Heathrow Airport - Less than 36 miles from the Hotel, approximately 35 minute transfer by taxi
- Luton Airport - 40 miles from the Hotel, approximately 1 hour transfer by taxi
- From the North: Exit the M40 at Oxford Services (Junction 8/8a). At the slip road roundabout, take the second exit signposted A418 to Aylesbury. After half a mile, turn right onto the A40 to Milton Common and Wallingford. The hotel is 1.5 miles along on the left-hand side.
- From the South: Exit the M40 at Junction 7. Turn right following the A329 towards Thame. Immediately after crossing over the motorway, turn left onto the A40.
The 280 stops 2 miles from the hotel with regular buses to Aylesbury, Thame and Oxford. For more information click here.
The 275 runs only twice a day between High Wycombe and Oxford stopping near the hotel at Milton Common. For more information click here.