A magical time awaits...
From £250 per adult & £108 per child aged 5-12yrs*
This year escape to Oxford and enjoy a two or three-night Christmas break with us.
24 December: Check in at your leisure and make yourself at home! A delicious three-course buffet will be served in the evening. Details of nearby church services are available at reception for Midnight Mass and on your return a glass of mulled wine, tea or coffee and mince pies will be available. Sleep well and let us know in the morning at breakfast if you heard any bells jingling!
Christmas Day: A hearty breakfast will be served from 7.30am to 10:30am and then relax as you open your presents. Your Christmas Day lunch will begin with a chilled glass of prosecco before a delicious three-course meal is served followed by tea, coffee and mince pies. The afternoon is your own. The Queen’s Speech will be shown at 3pm with tea, coffee and Christmas cake in the bar. Your evening meal is a relaxed affair in the form of a buffet.
Boxing Day: If you’re leaving us today, enjoy a full English breakfast before we bid you a fond farewell. For those staying an extra night, the day is yours to explore the local area or perhaps just take some time out in our health club and spa. A gala dinner will be served in our restaurant. A full English Breakfast will be served the next day before your onward journey.
Two Nights: From £250 per adult & £108 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Three Nights: From £318 per adult & £156 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Discover more by viewing our festive brochure below!
Call our friendly team on 0330 107 1599 to book
Terms & Conditions
- *From prices are per guest & based on two adults sharing a standard bedroom.
- All packages are subject to availability & include VAT.
- Single occupancy supplements apply.
- Supplements also apply for upgrades to designated Family rooms, Premium rooms, Superior rooms & Suites and are per room each night.
- To guarantee your package a £50 per guest non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. The balance is payable by one month in advance. Bookings made after this date require full payment.
- A family bedroom may incur an additional supplement. Contact us on 0330 107 1599 to request this information.
- Please note, The Queens Hotel & The Park Royal are excluded.
- Children are permitted to use the swimming pools in all hotels that have a pool & some hotels have splash times for children – please enquire when booking.
- Check in from 3pm on the day of arrival & you will need to vacate your room by 11am the day you depart, unless otherwise stated in an individual hotel package.
- You can arrange a late check out when you’re at the hotel, for a small fee, just contact reception.
- The majority of hotels offer bedrooms for wheelchair users; please contact the hotel directly to ask for more information. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
- If an unexpected event or unforeseen circumstances causes you to cancel your Christmas package before 1st December, no additional cancellation fees will be charged although all deposits are non-refundable. Any bookings cancelled after this date will be charged for the total value of the package.
- When you arrive at the hotel you’ll be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee payment of any extras you have during your stay – such as drinks at the bar or beauty treatments in the spa.
- Most hotels have a health club which is free for you to use throughout your stay.
- Please note that any spa treatments taken or rounds of golf played will be charged additionally. Some spas may have limited opening times over Christmas & New Year so please check with the hotel directly.
- Car parking is free of charge at many hotels, however there are 2 Hotels (The Queens & The Stratford) where car parking is off-site for an additional charge.
- Brochure accuracy: We’ve tried our best to make sure that all details of packages & all prices are correct. We do apologise if any of these have changed since sending this brochure to print. If we’ve made a mistake we will tell you when you enquire or book with us.
- Children 4 and under stay & eat for free
- Breakfast each morning
- Traditional lunch & evening buffet
- ACCESS TO LEISURE FACILITIES
- Fun festive activities